Do you need to improve your English level?
Do you want to enhance your work skills?
Do you have the desire to further your Higher Education in a world class educational system?

If you answered YES! to any of the above questions, then studying in Australia is for you!

At Green Wings Migration we can help you to build a personalised study pathway, tailored to your future career goals.
We only consider the best schools in Perth to make sure stand alone courses and packages align with your expectations. The available courses are extensive, from Hospitality to Accountancy, Design to Marketing, Education, Health and many more options.




To qualify as an international student and apply for a student visa, you must enrol in a registered CRICOS course full-time (Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students).

Click here to learn more

The Student Visa System has been created to give genuine students the opportunity to stay temporarily in Australia while they complete their studies. To guarantee this, the Department will require some evidence with your application. The documents you are required to provide depend on your Country of origin and on the institute that you will attend. For example, in some cases you will be required to demonstrate you financial capacity to sustain your expenses for the first 12 months of your stay.

As a Student Visa holder you have some obligations:

– you must be covered by a private health insurance for the whole period of your visa

– you must meet satisfactory achievement and attendance requirements

– unless specific cases, you must not engage in work activities for more than 40 hrs per fortnight

Are you an adult with the desire to further your studies, but you also have a family that you do not want to leave? No worries, Student Visa 500 allows you to bring your family too!



If you intend to accompany one or more minor students or an adult student with special needs, then a special visa has been made available for a parent or a person with custody of the student.

Click here to learn more

You will be allowed to study with some restrictions, but generally you will not be able to work. Moreover you must be able to provide accommodation, general welfare and other support to the student unless you are applying for this visa with the support of the government of your home country.

Do you think you may qualify for any of these Visas?

Ask for an assessment by our Registered Migration Agent!

Green-Wings_logo-150x150 Green Wings Migration
0474 130 736

MARN number MIA logo MA logo

facebook icon linkedin iconinstagram icon

Green-Wings_logo-150x150 Green Wings Migration
0474 130 736

MARN number   MA logo  MIA logo

facebook icon linkedin iconinstagram icon